Solutions for Ports & terminal operators
Dynamic collaboration platforms accelerating landside cargo flow
Port Authorities and marine terminal operators worldwide trust Advent’s cloud-based software platform to drive process automation and dramatially speed cargo flow throughout the landside container network. Advent's eModal™ platform is the world's largest port collaboration portal with over 100,000 registered users connecting ports and terminals to the global network of haulier/trucker communities. At any given moment each day, up to 30,000 users are logged in to eModal.com to get the latest container status updates, make truck appointments and pay terminal fees at over 40 terminals in North America. We also have created customized solutions designed to enact individual or multi-purpose port programs such as:
- Environmental initiatives, including clean truck programs that lessen the carbon impact of the port complex
- Appointment solutions to maximize marine terminal cargo velocity and operational efficiency within a terminal by enabling truckers and shippers to PreAdvise their visit/cargo information prior to arrival
- Fee collection services used by port & terminal operators to collect usage fee's automatically from stakeholders minimizing impact on local staff to create and send bills, resolve credit card issues and manage collections
- Traffic mitigation programs that collect usage fees and help lessen the impact on local infrastructure by reducing port-related highway congestion
- Freight visibility & security initiatives to provide port authorities with full visibility of truck queues and congestion all the way down to detailed marshalling solutions to ID all parties entering and leaving the port complex.
- Performance management initiatives to help port operators and trucking companies foster efficient cargo movement strategies.
Ready to learn more? Read our Case Studies to learn how terminal operators and port authorities leverage eModal™
Ready to try it out? Please contact us for more information