eModal.com is a hosted solution that allows intermodal customers to manage truck registries, appointments, dispatching, chassis rental billing, and fee payments. An entire supply chain team can use eModal.com to share data and connect with one another, thus providing accurate, timely data and services to all team members from one central location.
eModal.com is an industry standard in the United States, and is used by 40 terminals, 80 shipping lines, and 39,000 users nationwide. Over 10,000,000 container transactions per month are handled by eModal.com.
eModal.com offers the following modules and services:
- Truck Appointments and Pre-Arrival – An appointment and pre-arrival management system. Integrates with terminal operating system through EDI or via a custom interface.
- Import Container Availability – A solution to view the location and status of import container(s). Container inquiries can be performed directly or via data integration with a host system.
- Drayage Truck Registry – A subscription-based service that is one of the largest motor carrier registries in the United States.
- Fee Collection – Provides fee collection services for all aspects of the intermodal service chain, including demurrage, storage detention, exam, and port fees.
- RFID Tag Management and Fulfillment – Comprehensive tag management services, including tag fulfillment, customer service, and 24/7 support.
- Chassis Rental Management and Billing – A solution for any company interested in managing contracts with motor carriers and collecting usage fees from motor carriers or cargo owners.
For more information, please visit: www.eModal.com